The administrator of the website and your personal data is PE-SYSTEM Justyna Lewicka
What are cookies and for what purpose we use them?
These are simple text files that are sent to your computer’s hard drive through the browser you use to enable our system to properly recognize the browser and provide services necessary, such as: remembering settings for displaying elements on our site.
Temporary and persistent cookies
Our Website may place both temporary cookies (session cookies) and persistent cookies in your browser. Temporary cookies are usually active until the browser is closed. When you finish your browser session, the cookie expires. Persistent cookies are active longer and store settings related to, for example, the choice of website design, language version of the website so that the next time you visit our website, the website appears in the way you set it.
How can you manage your cookies?
In your browser, you can block all cookies, usually in the privacy settings. This will completely prevent the installation of such files from our website and other websites you use. Nevertheless, the choice of this option will automatically block the possibility of using a number of functions on our website. We also can not guarantee that the services offered on our site will operate in a planned manner and in accordance with their intended use.
- In order for our site to function well and be user-friendly, we collect personal data for statistical purposes, and we entrust their processing only to reliable and trusted entities that provide specialist services, including the processing of personal data.
We use Google services such as:
-> Google Analytics, through which we collect information about your visits to our site: on which pages you have visited, which you have displayed, how much time you spent on the site, how you passed between sub-pages. For this purpose, Google LLC cookies are used for the Google Analytics service. Google Analytics collects demographic data and information about interests. By choosing the right cookie settings you can decide whether you agree to collect such data about you or not.
-> Google AdWords, which is used to run remarketing campaigns. Google AdWords uses dedicated cookies from Google LLC. By choosing the right cookie settings you can decide whether you agree to use such cookies in your case or not.
-> Google Tag Manager, which is used to control advertising campaigns and describe your behavior on our websites. To fulfill these tasks, Google LLC cookies are used, dedicated to Google Tag Manager. By choosing the right cookie settings you can decide whether you agree to use such cookies in your case or not.
- We use Facebook Pixel marketing tools, thanks to which you receive personalized ads on Facebook. Facebook cookies are used for this purpose. By choosing the right cookie settings you can decide whether you agree to use such cookies in your case or not.
- On our website we create the opportunity to use social functions such as: sharing content on social networks, subscribing to a social profile, expressing your opinions on social networking sites. The use of these functions is usually associated with the use of cookie files of social network websites such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin and others.
The RODO regulations give you the following rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to objecting to the processing of personal data,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if you consented.
We have the right to refuse you to delete your personal data held by us in case we are obliged to keep them for administrative, legal or security reasons. You have the right to ask us to provide you with information about what data we have about you and for what purposes we process it. For this purpose, you should send a message to the address of the data administrator.
When using the website, all queries are logged in the server logs (including IP address, date, server time, information about the web browser, operating system).
The data saved are not associated with specific persons and are not used to identify anyone.
The purpose of logs is to maintain proper operation of the server – all data is made available only to persons authorized to administer the server.